About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Friday, April 23, 2010

hectic life of me!

so i have been going through a lot of life changes the last few weeks that have kept me very busy but i am here tonight and am taking a blogger break!

I HAD A SMALL VICTORY TODAY!

the levi jeans that i have that i normally have to jump up and down, swear, jump up and down some more, throw myself on the bed and squirm with my foot on the wall to even try to get them done up....you get the idea! lol well today i pulled them out of the dryer and with one little hop

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzip!!

THEY DID UP!!!!

I still am stuck at 220.6 and have been doing what girlgonehealthy tells us not to do and have been stress eating a lot :(

the weather is getting better i think i need to walk my ass off! Help the planet by leaving the car in the drive way too!

Trying to figure out how to keep from the nibbling on the bad stuff and just get back to it!

I just need a get away from all this stress!

the end lol


2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!!!!

    Best thing to do about the snacking is try to eat as healthy as you can with as few calories you can. If you can, get up and walk around the office or outside whenever the stress level gets too high during the day. Helps me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that the jeans fit better!!! Stay focused and Keep going!!!!

    ReplyDelete