About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm sorry for the delay

It seems that not only blog posts get ignored when you have a LOT going on in your life.

I am sorry for that. I am going through some changes in my life that have me very busy and preoccupied and TOTALLY stressed out

I have managed not to gain any weight but i have cheated. it seems so easy in the midst of running around like a chicken with your head cut off to stop at the vending machine for 2 oatmeal cookies for 50 cents

I know i have said that its ok to have treats in moderation but it seems with me treat = GUILT

I feel like I dont get enough of something too. I have to figure it out. I have been having headaches and sometimes feel shaky.

I am exhausted lately and will be super busy for the next couple more weeks but i will make an effort to share my thoughts and feelings with you all. I am down to 220.8 that is 13.2 pounds lost now since January 25th and in total its 59.2 pounds down from my heaviest of 280

I have no direction in this blog sorry but i wanted to put something down.

I am going to think of a new topic and spend some time really blogging

peace out

1 comment:

  1. 59 pounds? That's great! I'm tempted to buy the cookies too that's why I pack a day's worth of healthy snacks in my bag for the day... it takes extra time in the morning (which I don't always have) but it's so worth it... it took me a long time to do this and to get to the point where I'm at now (which is planning my food for the day) so give yourself time and stay patient! You know what they say...Rome wasn't built in a day!

    ReplyDelete