About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Friday, May 21, 2010

empowerment

sorry it has taken so long to sit down and blog. i was in the midst of a move and going on vacation all within a 4 week span.

post vacation weight (including monthly bloating) 225

oops.

WATCH OUT FOR 24 HOUR ALL YOU CAN EAT ON A BOAT LOL

however, that being said, i do NOT feel guilty at all! Yes i indulged in too much food and too much booze but DAMN I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!

I have been contemplating why i had been feeling so defeated and low. I had so much going on. I had been living in an unhealthy environment with a controlling and emotionally and verbally abusive friend. I have been allowing work to walk all over me and treat me like crap.

Empowerment is a choice
Healthy living is a choice
Sense of self worth is a choice
YOUR OWN HAPPINESS IS YOUR CHOICE!

today i am choosing to be empowered
today i am choosing to live healthy
today i am standing on a chair and shouting I DESERVE GOODNESS AND KINDNESS
today i am choosing to be happy with myself, weather it be fat, skinny, bags under my eyes, gap in my teeth, veiny eye lids and whatever other flaw i may have

OUR FLAWS REALLY ARE OUR UNIQUENESS THAT WE NEED TO EMBRACE!

on my vacation I had a friend stare deep into my eyes and just speak to my soul. Her words were not profound "you have worked so hard. you deserve this. do not allow anyone to make you feel less then fabulous" Her words evoked such an emotion in me that tears began to flow. I do not cry often let alone publicly but today i want to say to you:

"you have worked so hard. you deserve this. do not allow anyone to make you feel less then fabulous"

so today CHOOSE TO EMPOWER YOURSELF TO OWN YOUR OWN SELF AND LIVE FAB!

1 comment: