About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Friday, April 2, 2010

I NEED HELP!!!

How do you get a chance to get your work out in when your life gets busy and work keeps changing your schedule around on you???

I am trying to keep eating right but gosh i havent worked out in 4 days now.

I know take the stairs at work or take a walk on lunch break

ANY SUGGESTIONS?? i am starting to feel lazy but it really is hard to work out before work and then i get home at like 11 some nights

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!

4 comments:

  1. Check out http://www.AcceptYourChallenge.com to create fitness challenges. It'll motivate you like there is no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waking up early (5am) to sneak in a 30 minute workout. It's not easy but I haven't been able to workout in the afternoon/evening. Also I walk at lunch if I can't get the morning workout in. Hey I've even turned on the music and danced a bit while making dinner....as long as we're moving right????
    Stay focused and positive... Where there's a will there's a way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no expert on anything, but I have been slowly successful in getting up early to workout, but one suggestion is don't beat yourself up. Anything is better than nothing. Even if it means walking three or four times a day for 10mins, it's better than than throwing your whole day out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats not gonna happen for me that early lol i work afternoon shifts so 8am here i come

    groan

    ReplyDelete