About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Start of it all

It's been 5 days since i started this new working out concept. I have already went to Mcdonalds to "celebrate" a shitty day at work. lol I know i am not the only one who feeds her pain.....c'mon now! BUUUT Monday I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. OOOWWWW!! I did it Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. It's a non stop 20 minute work out working on strength, cardio and abs. Its tough and you will sweat more then you think you would in a 20 minute work out but i pushed myself!

Also went to the grocery store yesterday (it was pay day) and bought all kinds of healthy foods. Thankfully i have a friend in New Mexico who has lost a lot of weight and done her research tweeting me what to get lol

Today's Menu:
(around 10am)
Breakfast 1 cup yogurt, 5 strawberries and 8 black berries

noon: Large salad with spring mixed greens, shredded carrots, sliced mushrooms, chopped green onions and sliced raw almonds and a light drizzle of balsamic dressing

around 2 i will eat an apple with 1 tbsp of almond butter

around 4 i will eat 2 hard boiled eggs

around 6 i will eat 1 pack of weight control oatmeal with ground cinnamon on top

i am off work at 8pm so i will come home do my work out then eat a salad before bed

wish me luch i have the vending machine in my eye line from my desk!

Hey i know i am not the only one that hears the doritos whispering her name......right?

Chubby Chick signing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment