About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Saturday, March 27, 2010

some things i learned today

excessive amounts of vegetables and salad makes me reallllllly gassy

I need help to understand those white boxes on the backs of labels to know if something is good or bad

the more times i work out the longer i seem to be able to do the stuff ie jumping jacks and jump rope

butt kicks are from the devil

for that matter bicycle crunches are also from the devil

back to the excessive amounts of vegetables.......your poop changes colour.....this was a fact that gave me a minor coronary but i was assured that it is normal! phew!

ok with that being said i just worked out and im hungry i think i will finsh the night with an apple

dont say i didnt warn ya lol

2 comments:

  1. You're great, girl....I love your style of writing! You free flow and write what you think. Awesome! So glad I'm with ya on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body will get used to the vegetables and fruits. Incorporatet them slowly into your diet. I had the same problem. I'm actually starting a partial raw diet. I already feel better. Smoothies in the morning and salads for lunch but a normal dinner.
    By the way, have you heard of Stevia as a sweetener? It's a natural plant and has no calories. Splenda is chemically altered. Just fyi. Great book to read is Skinny Bitch. I thought it was going to be ditzy but it's VERY informative.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete