About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I forgot to mention that i weighed in today at 226.8!!! I know i am only supposed to do it once a week but i was curious ya know!

all the changes in food and working out (i just finished before i started blogging and my abs are still killing me) i just wanted to see if there was anything different to note besides green poop lol.

I have noticed that in the last 6 days my endurance has gotten better - i worked out monday and tuesday i took wednesday off because i couldnt move worked out thursday took friday off and then did saturday and today.

Sure they are only 20 minutes long but if any other totally out of shape 5 foot almost 3 229 pound chubby would attest its freaking hard!

I will admit tonight i have been totally craving pizza. I havent craved any junk all week.

I think it is because i have been off all weekend and today i have not left the house.

I am conditioned to eat out of boredom, anger, sadness, frustration, happiness.....you get my point.

I am learning daily more and more that weight loss for me anyway is more of internal changes...the whole making my insides match my outsides and vice versa.

I am not going to use my circumstances as excuses to continue to fail. I dont FEEL like a fat person on the inside. Im tired of feeling bad because my outsides are fat.

this journey for me is touching emotional, physical and spiritual.

BUT hear me on this. I ACCEPT MYSELF FOR WHO I AM. I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK BETTER AND FEEL BETTER WITHOUT FEELING AS THOUGH WHO I AM IS INFERIOR.

damn right i will bitch and moan and wallow maybe even cheat sometimes but i like feeling like im in control of me even if its not that much control yet!

i feel sweaty and sore and content.......get out of my head double cheese pizza!

1 comment:

  1. I UNDERSTAND the conditioning to eat out of boredom, anger, sadness, and frustration. I finally had to tell myself, "I am eating to give my body nutrients. Food is not a comfort. It merely sustains my life. Treat it with respect!!"

    ReplyDelete