About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Looking forward

So, last blog was not so fluffy

sometimes life just is not fluffy.

I feel like i need some closure in my life

like maybe then the weight will just come off easier?

i know it sounds too good to be true.

I signed up for a cardio kick boxing class at the local community centre. it is every saturday in august from 10:30-11:25

i am not going to lie i am pretty much terrified. I know that sounds silly but i just worry. Can I keep up? will other people look at me? will i be the only fat chick in the class?

WHY DO I CARE?

I am going to go to the class and stand in the back and sweat my fat ass off. end of story!

I am really needing to get doing some type of work out. I know that once i get into it i will feel better and more confident. I took pilates a few years ago and was the same way.

Perhaps i will walk to work today

No comments:

Post a Comment