About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Monday, July 12, 2010

this one's for me

Dear ChubbyChick,

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???!
You really need to get off your ass and start moving. Look, I know its a challenge with working evenings to get to a gym......god i know. But there has to be SOMETHING you could do?! I am impressed that this week you attempted to eat better again (I was beginning to worry you were not going to get back on the wagon) But you really do need to stop eating just because you are bored and you stay up way too late.

I know you know all this already but there is a line between blogging and thinking about it and actually EMPOWERING yourself to do it.

you do not need a work out partner
you do not need a cooking or shopping buddy

YOU ARE A GROWN ASS WOMAN! DO IT YOUR DAMN SELF!!

love,
that little nagging voice inside your head
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Get back on it girl........I know you have it in you!!

    ReplyDelete