About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Friday, October 22, 2010

new

new layout
new start
new ideas
new me?

I have seen, although i was pretty gungho, i lost my momentum

I admit with my twitter followers list going from 1 to 200 in the matter of 48 hours i felt like i had something to prove

I tried to prove something with not having the knowledge to follow through

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

well i have good intentions and now i am trying to do my research, try a new approach

I am trying to do my homework

I openly admit i have no idea about, well, much about anything at all lol

Baby steps i guess. I have been looking at a cook book that i picked up in a thrift store. It's called "Eat Well Feel Well" Now bear in mind it is a "specific carbohydrate diet" to help manage such conditions as IBS, Crohn's Disease, Colitus and other digestive conditions. Some of the information is useful in every day healthy eating.

Helpful info:

Sneaky ingredients to look for and try to avoid "these are some of the most common ingredients found in packaged food that you need to avoid. they are either multiple chain sugars or starches that feed bad bacteria in the gut. to find out more go to www.breakingtheviciouscyle.info"

DISCLAIMER I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE ABOVE WEB PAGE I WAS JUST QUOTING THE COOK BOOK

AVOID:

cellulous
FOS (fructooligosaccharides)
kudzo, slippery elm and arrowroot
locust bean gum, guar gum, xantham gum, carrageenan
maltodextrin
pectin
potato starch
sorbitol, mannitol, and xylitol
soy flour
soy sauce (damn i love this one)
sucrose, fructose and evaporated cane juice

I also thought this was helpful too when buying spices its better to go fresh or ground

"beware of spice blends or mixes which can have sugar as a hidden ingredient"

ok well im off to go take a walk its cold out and i suspect it will get me moving a little quicker

*chubbychick

No comments:

Post a Comment