About Me

My photo
age: 34 height 5 foot 3 (nearly) starting weight: 230

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outing Myself

I have been struggling for a long time now about the direction of this blog. I felt like I had been brutally honest yet totally not. Kinda like I was a coward. So after a long time hiding behind a picture of a chubby chicken I am outting myself.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Beth and I am the master mind behind the chubby chick blog.

I am tired of hiding

I am sick of trying to not say too much here that friends who were following me on both my twitter accounts would not figure out it is me.

I finally just thought....come on.....everyone who knows you can plainly see that beth - YOU ARE CHUBBY!!

So here I am totally honest and now recognized.

Whatever its not the end of the world that people know that I am Beth and I weight 228 pounds. lol thats kind of freeing.

I have also come to terms with my curves. I am beautiful....i just wish my curves were more in the right places and my jiggly bits were a little less jiggly

OK moving on now lol

I am learning to make a habit of exercise through my new wii fit. I am aware thats not totally a real work out but i am trying to learn habits. for the last 11 days I have done a work out anywhere from 20 min to 1 hour on my wii. I make sure that most of the work out i do is cardio and have been happy to see my bmi go down and my weight coming off in ittttty bitttttty baby steps.

today my bmi read 39.25

yuck! but when i started 11 days ago my bmi was 41.90 (i think or close to that)

My problem is I get impatient and dont like to keep at it if i am not seeing instant results. But I am liking that the wii keeps a graph to show how i am doing and makes it all so easy.

I just wish that bitch of a fit board would stop sounding so upset when i step on to it lol

ok so thats all for now but im happy to be "out"

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Beth! Any exercise is better than no exercise. When we had a WII, found that the boxing was a pretty good workout along with the hula-hooping.

    P.S. - Nothing wrong with a curvy woman, either. There's nothing prettier to me than a woman with curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do the boxing but the advanced one foot work is so hard lol im not co ordinated lol but the hoola hoop the step and advance step and i have found i kinda like yoga lol and i do the 10 min of free step

    ReplyDelete